Kate SleepSafe Cap
Protective Medical Helmet for Sleep: Prevent Injuries with Style
Fixed global shipping fee 10 GBP/USD/EUR
Fast global shipping 3-7 working days max.
Easy returns. 14 days return option.
Kate SleepSafe Cap · Protective Medical Helmet for Sleep: Prevent Injuries with Style features
Experience ultimate comfort and safety with the Ribcap Sleep Helmet. It provides superior head protection during sleep, ensuring a restful night's sleep. The helmet's durable yet lightweight construction combines impact-absorbing materials with a flexible outer shell for optimal safety and comfort. Crafted with breathable and hypoallergenic fabrics, it offers a snug fit that adapts to various sleeping positions.
- Unmatched comfort and protection for a good night's sleep
- Durable yet lightweight construction with impact-absorbing materials
- Breathable and hypoallergenic fabrics for maximum comfort
- Versatile design adapts to different sleeping positions
- Discreet and silent for undisturbed sleep
- Easy to maintain with machine washable convenience
general ribcap description
- Designed to withstand significant and repeated impact. Boasting a specially formulated and patented polyurethane foam, the state-of-the-art technology used for this special needs helmet provides optimum protection.
- 3D Design: The liquid foam takes the shape of the mold and solidifies, offering a more organic fit that adheres to the body’s natural curvature.
- An outstanding wear comfort. Achieve stellar physical comfort as the medical helmet offers skin-friendly qualities, unparalleled hygiene, and freedom of movement without compromising the principal purpose.
- Made to be worn for a long period of time. Boasting unrivaled breathability through the extra ventilation in between the padding combined with the lightweight materials, this protective helmet will not cause inconvenience in the long run.
- The downy-soft knitted fabric absorbs sweat and transports it away from the body without overly drying the skin for the most comfortable protection ever.
- Microperforated foam
- Extra ventilation in between the padding
- Facilitates breathability and convenience
- A soft and comfortable base layer
INTENDED USES FOR A RIBCAP MEDICAL HELMET
- Epilepsy helmet
- Parkinsons helmet
- Autism helmet
- Seizure helmet
- Stroke helmet
- After surgery
- Special needs helmet
- Falls & injury prevention
- Cerebral Palsy helmet
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ehlers Danloss Syndrome
- Mobility rehabilitation