Protective Medical Helmet: Prevent Injuries with Style
Oeko Tex Materials
Live your life to the fullest without the worry of a head injury because of medical conditions or stability issues. We’ve made an “all age” helmet so you can live an active lifestyle while staying safe. Meet the new Billie Helmet.
Fixed global shipping fee 10 GBP/USD/EUR
Fast global shipping 3-7 working days max.
Easy returns. 14 days return option.
Billie · Protective Medical Helmet: Prevent Injuries with Style features
Detachable Chin Straps
general ribcap description
Loved by . users, trusted by experts
360 Head Protection
- Designed to withstand significant and repeated impact. Boasting a specially formulated and patented polyurethane foam, the state-of-the-art technology used for this special needs helmet provides optimum protection.
- 3D Design: The liquid foam takes the shape of the mold and solidifies, offering a more organic fit that adheres to the body’s natural curvature.
- An outstanding wear comfort. Achieve stellar physical comfort as the medical helmet offers skin-friendly qualities, unparalleled hygiene, and freedom of movement without compromising the principal purpose.
- Made to be worn for a long period of time. Boasting unrivaled breathability through the extra ventilation in between the padding combined with the lightweight materials, this protective helmet will not cause inconvenience in the long run.
Impressive moisture management tecnology
- The downy-soft knitted fabric absorbs sweat and transports it away from the body without overly drying the skin for the most comfortable protection ever.
- Microperforated foam
- Extra ventilation in between the padding
- Facilitates breathability and convenience
- A soft and comfortable base layer
INTENDED USES FOR A RIBCAP MEDICAL HELMET
- Epilepsy helmet
- Parkinsons helmet
- Autism helmet
- Seizure helmet
- Stroke helmet
- After surgery
- Special needs helmet
- Falls & injury prevention
- Cerebral Palsy helmet
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ehlers Danloss Syndrome
- Mobility rehabilitation
How to care