Ribcap Premium mask features
Spread the word and not the virus with Ribcap 2 Layer Reusable Face Masks.
The Center For Disease Control and Prevention recommends the public to use multiple layer masks for protection when in public settings.
Following this guidance, we have created a two-layer mask, an inner layer which is made from tightly constructed 100% cotton for complete comfort, and an outer layer with micro polyester providing good basic filtration.
Why Choose Ribcap Reusable Face Masks?
- Full-width facemask for protection and comfort
- Snug fit around mouth and nose
- Micro Polyester outer liner to protect your mouth and face from airborne particles including dust, cold, pollen, fog, and more
- 100% woven cotton inner liner, a high GSM material that is tightly constructed to provide better filtration
- Easy to sanitise for continuous use
- Easy to put on and take off for user safety
- Easily washable for reuse.
**Note - Due to hygiene reasons, if the masks have been opened, we, unfortunately, cannot accept refunds. If they're unopened, and have defects, please contact us.
How to care
The mask can be washed up to a minimum of 25 times. Use washing power or tablets preferably without fabric softener. Always wash mask / face covering separately with an added item for ballast (e.g. an old bath towel) in order to generate a thorough cleaning action. For disinfection we recommend washing for a minimum of 30 minutes at 60 C or the highest temperature your washing machine can achieve. As some household washing machines cannot guarantee this at a washing programme of 60 °C, the washing programme (highest temperature) is recommended.