All Ribcap styles offer the same unique 360° level of head protection. Our certified helmets are BSI tested and loved by users. Choosing a Ribcap medical helmet is a matter of style, color and sizing.
Jackson Soft Protective Helmet Features
|Wool Outside||Breathable||Moisture Wicking||Fleece inside|
Ribcap Medical Helmets - General Features
Loved by users, trusted by experts
360° Head Protection
- Designed to withstand significant and repeated impact. Boasting a specially formulated and patented polyurethane foam, the state-of-the-art technology used for this special needs helmet provides optimum protection.
- 3D Design: The liquid foam takes the shape of the mold and solidifies, offering a more organic fit that adheres to the body’s natural curvature.
- An outstanding wear comfort. Achieve stellar physical comfort as the medical helmet offers skin-friendly qualities, unparalleled hygiene, and freedom of movement without compromising the principal purpose.
- Made to be worn for a long period of time. Boasting unrivaled breathability through the extra ventilation in between the padding combined with the lightweight materials, this protective helmet will not cause inconvenience in the long run.
Impressive moisture management technology
- The downy-soft knitted fabric absorbs sweat and transports it away from the body without overly drying the skin for the most comfortable protection ever.
- Microperforated foam
- Extra ventilation in between the padding
- Facilitates breathability and convenience
- A soft and comfortable base layer
Intended uses for a Ribcap medical helmet
- Epilepsy helmet
- Parkinsons helmet
- Autism helmet
- Seizure helmet
- Stroke helmet
- After surgery
- Special needs helmet
- Falls & injury prevention
- Cerebral Palsy helmet
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ehlers Danloss Syndrome
- Mobility rehabilitation
How to care